Okay, I was gonna leave this post till after my 10hr sleep (cos if not, I'll be so bored tomorrow with one less thing to do) but nevermind. I looooooooove Jo alot! And Sarah, Gnia, Aiwei, Oliver, Mira, Eunice and Kris too of course. She's so hilarious all the time (Jo I mean) - sarcastic, acting cute - okay, fine, you are cute, complaining that she's fat when - YOU ARE SO NOT! - she is so not, being all egoistic, and especially when she's yelling nonsense (which is totally not related to the topic of argument) 20ft apart from the victim. Even when they're sitting next to each other then when there's an awkward silence, Oliver fills it in by imitating them and sending us into fits of endless giggles. Haha, yea, I love all that about her. I'm sorry that my post is so short - partly cos I'm falling asleep at the keyboard - but it's all the little things that make Jo sooooo lovable!
P.S. I know you know that I appreciate every little detail about you, so yea, need I type more? ;)
3:51 AM